Just in time for the apple harvest, this bread will remind you of a fresh doughnut, stuffed with apples and cinnamon and just the right amount of sweetness. Make this mix with a hard apple cider or apple beer for best results. Or, try it with ginger ale. Top with cinnamon sugar before baking for a true apple fritter experience!
Apple Fritter Beer Bread
- 1 Apple Fritter Beer Bread Mix
- 1 12 oz Can or Bottle of your favorite beer
- 2 TBSP Melted Butter
- 1 TBSP sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Combine mix and beverage in bowl and mix well.
- Press into greased bread pan and top with butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture
- Bake 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes in pan before removing to cooling rack.
Goes from mix to loaf in about hour
Makes about 11 hearty slices.