Cinnamon Raisin Beer Bread
- 1 Cinnamon Raisin Beer Bread Mix
- 1 12 oz Can or Bottle of your favorite beer or cider
- 2 TBSP Melted Butter
- Combine mix and beverage in bowl and mix well.
- Press into greased bread pan and top with butter.
- Bake 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes in pan before removing to cooling rack.
Goes from mix to loaf in about hour
Makes about 11 hearty slices.
Our most popular mix will fill your home with the warm smells of cinnamon and baking bread. Try pairing this mix with an apple beer or cider, or try with any light to amber colored beer. For an extra bite of ginger, make this up with a ginger ale or ginger beer.