This mix will make a loaf of bread with all of the flavors of a breakfast favorite, without the jaw workout. Pairs with beers lighter to amber in color. Try it with a smear of cream cheese and smoked salmon!
Everything Bagel Beer Bread
- 1 Everything Bagel Beer Bread Mix
- 1 12 oz Can or Bottle of your favorite beer
- 2 TBSP Melted Butter
- Combine mix and beverage in bowl and mix well.
- Press into greased bread pan and top with butter.
- Bake 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes in pan before removing to cooling rack.
Goes from mix to loaf in about hour
Makes about 11 hearty slices.