This mix combines favorite flavors into a moist loaf of bread studded with pops of color. Pair with a lemon shandy or any light beer or with a lemon-lime soda. Makes a fantastic French toast!
Lemon Blueberry Beer Bread
- 1 Lemon Blueberry Beer Bread Mix
- 1 12 oz Can or Bottle of your favorite beer
- 2 TBSP Melted Butter
- Combine mix and beverage in bowl and mix well.
- Press into greased bread pan and top with butter.
- Bake 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes in pan before removing to cooling rack.
Goes from mix to loaf in about hour
Makes about 11 hearty slices.