Perfect for the spring and summer season, this bread is packed with lemon flavor and speckled with poppy seeds. Pairs perfectly with a lemon shandy or any very light beer and with lemon-lime soda. If there are any leftovers, this bread makes a killer French Toast!
Lemon Poppy Seed Beer Bread
- 1 Lemon Poppy Seed Beer Bread Mix
- 1 12 oz Can or Bottle of your favorite beer or cider
- 2 TBSP Melted Butter
- Combine mix and beverage in bowl and mix well.
- Press into greased bread pan and top with butter.
- Bake 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes in pan before removing to cooling rack.
Goes from mix to loaf in about hour
Makes about 11 hearty slices.