This classic combination will wow your friends and family with the subtle smell of orange and the sweet and tart burst of cranberry flavor. Make this mix with a Belgian or spiced beer, or try it with ginger ale.
Orange Cranberry Beer Bread
- 1 Orange Cranberry Beer Bread Mix
- 1 12 oz Can or Bottle of your favorite beer
- 2 TBSP Melted Butter
- Combine mix and beverage in bowl and mix well.
- Press into greased bread pan and top with butter.
- Bake 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes in pan before removing to cooling rack.
Goes from mix to loaf in about hour
Makes about 11 hearty slices.