The quintessential fall flavor, this mix is packed with the spices of the season: cinnamon, clove and nutmeg. Make this mix with a pumpkin flavored beer to complete the flavor. Or, try it with ginger ale for an extra bit of spice!
Pumpkin Pie Spice Beer Bread
- 1 Pumpkin Pie Spice Beer Bread Mix
- 1 12 oz Can or Bottle of your favorite beer
- 2 TBSP Melted Butter
- Combine mix and beverage in bowl and mix well.
- Press into greased bread pan and top with butter.
- Bake 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes in pan before removing to cooling rack.
Goes from mix to loaf in about hour
Makes about 11 hearty slices.