Packed with the flavors and smells of an Italian kitchen, this mix combines the sweetness of roasted garlic with the punch of herbs. Pair this mix with a light, amber, or brown beer and get ready to feel like it’s Sunday Dinner at Nonna’s house!
Roasted Garlic and Herb Beer Bread
- 1 Roasted Garlic and Herb Beer Bread Mix
- 1 12 oz Can or Bottle of your favorite beer
- 2 TBSP Melted Butter
- Combine mix and beverage in bowl and mix well.
- Press into greased bread pan and top with butter.
- Bake 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes in pan before removing to cooling rack.
Goes from mix to loaf in about hour
Makes about 11 hearty slices.