This mix will make a spicy loaf of bread with an approachable heat level. Try it with a pale ale or any beer lighter in color. Using lemon-lime soda will tone down the heat. Great with chili, especially crumbled on top!
Zesty Jalapeno Beer Bread
- 1 Zesty Jalapeno Beer Bread Mix
- 1 12 oz Can or Bottle of your favorite beer
- 2 TBSP Melted Butter
- Combine mix and beverage in bowl and mix well.
- Press into greased bread pan and top with butter.
- Bake 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes in pan before removing to cooling rack.
Goes from mix to loaf in about hour
Makes about 11 hearty slices.